Welcome to the TFAA Library Media Center!!!
Click here to enter our website:
Summer Reading Challenge through MyON
Read On the Go!
We have 3 goals for our summer reading campaign and this year is no exception.
- Encourage the love of reading for life-long learning!
- Put thousands of books in the hands of all students so they can read anytime, anyplace.
- Reduce the summer slide effect – reading at least 5 books is equivalent to participating in a structured reading campaign.
Exciting prizes for District and Schools
- Top District will win 4 Kindle Fire HDs (Presented at TOSS Fall Conference)
- Top School Principal will receive a Kindle Fire HD and $100 Gift Card (Announced at TOSS Conference -Presented at School Board Meeting)
- Second place School Principal will receive $100 Gift Card (Announced at TOSS Conference -Presented at School Board Meeting)
- Top Reader (time Spent Reading) will win an iPad Mini! (Announced at TOSS Conference -Presented at School Board Meeting)
PLUS: Everyone who reads at least 15 hours will be entered into a drawing to win an iPad mini!
Getting Started Students Video
myON Overview for older students: https://vimeo.com/156912644
myON Overview for younger students: https://vimeo.com/137132037
Remember to use your Clever login information and not how the video shows you how to log in.
Book Fair Contests: